Terms & Conditions
SetsunaEpic is an online Store that allows buyers to select Digital Good products relate to a specific game of buyers' choice.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you accept and agree to the present Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”). These Terms apply when you access and use the Website.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
The present Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and SetsunaEpic. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Website.
1. Digital Goods & Service will be delivered through Email & the media Buyer contact to SetsunaEpic from 30 minutes to maximum 24 hours due to different time zones. Thus, no physical delivery is needed.
In the event we are unable to process your order, we are fully obliged to do a complete refund your order.
2. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 15000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
3. There is no ban in Re-roll Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.
4. If developer decided not allowing Re-roll Accounts, there is nothing we can do. we won't take responsibility if Developers decides to enforce their rules any times.
5. All Sales are final. No Refund will be given under any circumstances.
6. SetsunaEpic reserves right for any constant change of products price.
7. SesunaEpic reserves right to reject any orders.
8. You are able to enter into binding agreements;
9. You are over the age of eighteen (18);
10. You possess a valid email address.
11. We own the Products. For avoidance of doubt, we create, manufacture, design or license the Products listed on this Website.
12. All trademarks, marks or other intellectual property that relates solely to SetsunaEpic is our exclusive property. We either own or have all required consents to publish the content appearing on our Website. This content includes but is not limited to images, texts, displays and publications. Any trademarks and intellectual property displayed on our Website may be protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws. The Website is intended solely for personal use and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, store or otherwise transmitted, in whole or in part, without our prior explicit written consent.
13.You agree that to the extent you provide Payment Information to us, it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all Payment Information as needed.
14. Time is of the essence regarding payments. You authorize us to charge any card or means provided under your Payment Information. We will keep your Payment Information on file to cover all recurring payments. Payment is deemed received once the funds clear.
15. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos of any third party (the “Third Party Intellectual Property”) published on our Website are the proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Such Third Party Intellectual Property is published on our Website solely to help users identify and reference the Products appropriately and in a descriptive sense. As such, our usage of Third Party Intellectual Property constitutes nominative fair use as defined in the applicable U.S. trademark legislation. Our usage of such Third Party Intellectual Property is protected from infringement and dilution in accordance with the terms of the Lanham Act.