top of page

Awaken_chaos_era_Wiliiam

BEST AWAKEN CHAOS ERA William Build And Guide

 

WILLIAM LORE


Born to the Noble Jadikan Family, William’s path to a high-ranking, comfortable position in the Empire was all but assured by his birth, and yet he chose instead to conceal his identity in the Imperial Guard as an ordinary officer, where he distinguished himself in a succession of campaigns against the Outer Tribes and quickly rose through their ranks.

The fact of his lineage combined with his proven strategic talent made William a natural choice decades later for the position of the Emperor’s Hand, High Commander of the Imperial Guard. Innumerable campaigns have transformed William into battle-hardened general with the scars to prove it, and his battalions, nicknamed the “Emperor’s Blade”, have absorbed something of his decisive bravery with their fierce and fearless advances into enemy lines.

Now advanced in years, and much more suited to the palatial capital rather than the field, years of achievements and medals have done nothing to reduce William’s high standards and demands on his men and their loyalty. Numerous successful campaigns and the trust of the Emperor have made him a popular commander with both the imperial citizenry and his troops, who will follow him wherever he goes, confident that William’s tactical genius will be enough to secure victory.


Awaken_Chaos_Era_accounts

WILLIAM INFOMATION

  • FACTION: Holy Light Empire

  • RARITY: Epic

  • ELEMENT: Water

  • TYPE: Support

Also, see the complete Awaken Chaos Era tier list


WILLIAM STATS

  • Attack 847

  • Health 6,984

  • Defense 790

  • Speed 108

  • Crit. Rate 6%

  • Crit. Damage 150%

  • Focus 0%

  • Resistance 0%

  • Agility 5

  • Precision 100


WILLIAM SKILLS


Combat Prowess (Trait → Ascension) The basic abilities of all team members deal (40% → 60%) more damage.

Marching Orders (Basic) Deals 50% damage to an enemy and launches a joint attack with a random ally. Level 2: Damage is increased to 40%. Level 3: Damage is increased to 50%.

Order: Hold Position (Special, Cooldown: 3 turns) Grants 1 stack of Counterattack to all team members and applies Defense Up II to the main target for 3 turn(s). Level 2: Duration of Defense Up II is prolonged to 3 turn(s). Level 3: Ability cooldown is reduced by 1 turn(s). Counter attack : When attacked, counters using a basic ability. Defense Up II : +50% Defense.

Order: Advance (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 turns) Deals 100% damage to all enemies, with a 80% chance to apply Defense Down for 2 turn(s). Level 2: Damage +10%. Level 3: Ability cooldown is reduced by 1 turn(s). Level 4: Damage +10%. Level 5: Ability cooldown is reduced by 1 turn(s). Level 6: Damage +10%. Defense Down : -30% Defense.


Also, see the complete Awaken Chaos Era tier list


BEST WILLIAM Teams Synergy


Gubeg

Team up with Guberg to increase the damage output of this character’s basic ability.


Jacob

Team up with Jacob to increase the damage output of this character’s basic ability.


Best WILLIAM Builds


Recommended Gear Sets

  • Terra Set: +15% Health.

  • Raider Set: +15% Speed.

  • Guard Set: Grants a shield with strength equal to 30% of Max Health for 3 turns at the start of battle. Bonuses from multiple Sets do not stack.


Stats Priority

  • Speed, Health%, Defense%

Stats Allocation

  • Weapon (ATK)

  • Head (Health)

  • Chest (Defense)

  • Boots (Speed)

  • Ring (Health%)

  • Necklace (Health%)


Also, see the complete Awaken Chaos Era tier list


Setsunaepic will always pay attention to significant news and provide timely strategic help.

If you are looking to start Awaken Chaos Era, now is the perfect time to start. Setsunaepic has a huge stock of legit Awaken Chaos Era accounts for sale. If you have preferred heroes but are unable to obtain them in the game, then buy Awaken Chaos Era Accounts at Setsunaepic is the quickest and most simple option.

755 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page